Conference 2010 Transcript
Product code: CT2010
A full transcript of the proceedings of the 2010 BTA Annual Conference, including images of the presentation slides.
- Faten Aldhafeeri -An investigation into the involvement of the limbic system in tinnitus
- Steve Sharp - NHS Evidence - ENT and Audiology update
- Phillip Gander - NHS tinnitus provision: a survey of audiology departments across England
- Roland Schaette - Update of tinnitus research at UCL: Men, mice and computers
- Don McFerran - A pill for tinnitus. What progress have we made?
- Terry Buffin - Where does the noise come from?
- Ivor Donaldson - The Jack Shapiro Memorial Lecture: Back to the future - tinnitus from a historical perspective
The document is available either as an emailed PDF file, or a printed document, please specify which you would prefer, and if you require an email version, please supply an email address that can accept a 2.5mB attachment.
Please note: "Members prices" apply only to members of the British Tinnitus Association. Registration on this site does not constitute BTA membership. However, when purchasing membership at the same time as products, the members price will apply.
Member offerThe transcript is available free of charge to Conference 2010 attendees. Please contact the office for your copy.
Prices include postage and packing
There are no reviews yet.