Quiet - Spring 2011 - PDF (Email)
Product code: SP2011PDF
Catch up with news, views and information from the BTA.
- Tinnitus Awareness Week review
- News: Early Day Motion in support of BTA; Annual Evidence Update on Tinnitus; Black Eyed Peas star has tinnitus plus more
- Clinical research update by Dr Roland Schaette
- Mindfulness and tinnitus
- The Readers Panel
- Tinnitus: Learning to Cope
- Real lives: Jacqueline Whitby; Amrita Chandradas
- Flying with tinnitus and hyperacusis
- Tinnitus Adviser Training
- Obituary: Mary Morris
- A walk on the web - introducing the new look BTA website
- The Equality Act and people with tinnitus
- Group News and Information - including 30 years of the Birmingham group, and how Manchester group survived change plus group event preview
- Fundraising News
- Reader's Letters.
The magazine will be emailed to you in PDF format, please ensure that you provide us with a valid email address that can accept large attachments.
Please note: "Members prices" apply only to members of the British Tinnitus Association. Registration on this site does not constitute BTA membership. However, when purchasing membership at the same time as products, the members price will apply
Prices include postage and packing
There are no reviews yet.