The BTA was founded over 40 years ago by people with tinnitus and is the only national charity in the UK devoted to tinnitus. We are here to support the 13% of people in the UK who have tinnitus and to raise awareness amongst the general public and fund medical research.
Digital Membership gives you the option to receive all your communications via email. This means you will receive Quiet magazine in the form of an exclusive download via an email. You will also receive your monthly e-newsletter, Focus, and your renewal notices by email.
For just £20 per year, you are not only able to support the work of the BTA, but you are also able to take advantage of the benefits of being a member.
Digital Membership benefits
- Our exclusive membership e-magazine, Quiet, three times a year
- Our monthly e-newsletter, Focus
- A free gift to help focus the mind – a mindfulness colouring book (for new members)
- Free sound therapy noise CDs – a choice of white noise, brown noise, pink noise or purple noise
- Discount on products for tinnitus
- A complimentary place at our annual tinnitus Expo
- The chance to have your say and to vote for our trustees
- To fund our work in the world of tinnitus support and research
Our members tell us that what they appreciate most about their membership is the sense of community and mutual support. Members responses to the question "What do you value most about being a member of the BTA?" include:
“Knowing that I am not alone and have the support of people I have never met but who care!”
“It helps to know about other people's tinnitus and also the latest research on the condition.”
“Comforting to know there are other sufferers and know they are coping.”
“Belonging to an organisation that understands my problem.”