Tinnitus is rarely an indication of a serious disorder, but it is wise to see your doctor if you think you have it. Your GP will be able to refer you to specialist Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) and Audiology services.

After seeing your GP, you may wish to visit our e-learning portal, Take on Tinnitus, to help you find out more about managing your tinnitus.