Get involved Fundraising Fundraise for us Support us as you shop Raising funds whilst online shopping couldn't be easier. Whether you shop using AmazonSmile, Easyfundraising or Give as you Live, you can raise funds to support the work we do for the tinnitus community, at no extra cost to you! Find out more and register today to make your shopping count: Plan your own event There are so many ways you can fundraise to support people living with tinnitus - no idea is too big or small. If you're looking for some inspiration, take a look at some popular ideas on our fundraising events page. Already have an idea? Get in touch with our team on [email protected] to get started - we’re here to help make fundraising as easy as possible for you. Play the BTA Lottery Giving you the chance of winning up to £25,000 whilst supporting our work. Entry into the weekly draw costs just £1 per entry and you have the chance of winning anything from £2 to £25,000, every week! The Lottery results are calculated using the temperatures from selected destinations around Europe on a particular day each week. Support our work and join the weekly fun today. Fundraise in memory of a loved one If you would like to raise money and remember a loved one, find out how to set up a tribute fund in their memory or make a donation in memory here. Leave a gift in your Will Did you know you can leave 1% in your Will to charity and the other 99% for your loved ones? You can write your Will online in 30 minutes with professional support from Farewill, the largest Will writer in the UK. Find out more and get started today. Questions? Get in touch with our team at [email protected] or call 0114 250 9933.